Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Stonehenge V cabinet plans

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member SOOTSHE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2006
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Australia
    Posts
    276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Stonehenge V cabinet plans

    Try this. I have another plan but the file size is too large. If you PM me with your email address I'll forward it to you.

    Cheers,
    John

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Todd W. White View Post
    I have hand-drawn plans that I made for them. They turn out nice - small footprint, BIG sound, and they get the 604 at the proper listening height, as well. They're available from me in pdf format for a small fee.
    Hi Todd,

    I'd be interested in these......let me know how to go about payment & I'll get it sorted.
    PS: Thanks for the help getting me back on line......works a treat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.